This salad is yummy all year round but it does look pretty on a Xmas Table. Swap dairy bocconcini for Damona’s delicious bocconcini as a vegan option. We stock a large range of vegan cheese at replenish, so come and visit us and see the range.
• 1 cup Lotus Organic Buckwheat Kernels – you can substitute quinoa here if you prefer
• 1 head of organic broccoli, in florets
• 1 x 250g dairy bocconcini or Damona Vegan bocconcini
• 1 x 250g organic cherry tomatoes
• ½ bunch organic basil, leaves picked and washed
• ¼ cup organic black olives
• Pinch of Gourmet Organic Herb Chilli Flakes
• Herb Vinaigrette and celtic salt to dress
Cook buckwheat kernels (till just cooked) and blanch broccoli florets. Halve the bocconcini and cherry tomatoes. Toss all the salad ingredients together and serve.
Thank you to Kadac who supplied this recipe.